It is likely that you have heard of online surveys, but you have ever wondered why you should conduct an online questionnaire yourself? Here are 10 reasons as to why it is a great idea.
1. It is easy to conduct an online questionnaire. There is no need for you to spend hours designing templates and going over each and every question, because the templates will all be provided to you and you can customise them too.
2. It is a very cheap option, both in terms of setting up the questionnaire as well as the resources you require to roll it out. No need for expensive printing or postage and packaging costs and no need for a full time member of staff to enter all the data that is received.
3. When you conduct an online questionnaire there is less chance for human error. A computer will immediately collate all the data. Furthermore you don’t run the risk of not being able to read someone’s handwriting.
4. When you conduct an online questionnaire, you have the potential to reach thousands of people from across the globe.
5. Online surveys are easy to use for your respondents as well, who are able to return to it as and when they have time, rather than having to answer the whole survey in one go.
6. When you conduct an online questionnaire, you also immediately provide yourself with fantastic advertisement, not in the least if you customise your survey to include your logo.
7. Online questionnaires provide you with some of the most accurate data available on the market today.
8. Because people are starting to become more and more accustomed to doing everything online, they are more interested in surveys presented in this manner as well.
9. Should you wish to provide incentives for answering, it is much easier to do this via online options as well, for instance by providing those who answer the questionnaire in full with a discount code.
10. If you wish to rerun the questionnaire at a later date, it takes almost no effort to do so, rather than having to go through stacks of paperwork and other administration.